What is VOIP?
VoIP is a technology that enables voice communications over the Internet through the compression of voice into data packets that can be efficiently transmitted over data networks and then converted back into voice at the other end.
The IP PBX system is hosted in state of the art secure data centers. All you need to do is plug in an VOIP IP phone and it uses the internet to connect to the IP PBX.
Benefits of Hosted VOIP
Hosted VOIP service offers features, benefits and TCO advantages that will transform the way your company does business. These include:
- Advanced PBX functionality combined with local and long distance calling from one service provider
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to minimal upfront investment and low monthly service fees. Companies that have switched have saved Thousands of dollars.
- Seamless business telecommunications for companies operating from a single location or satellite offices…including remote and home based employees
- Works with any high speed Internet connection to provide all users with access to the same PBX features regardless of their location worldwide
- Dramatically lowers monthly phone bills with free in-network inter-office calls and unlimited local and long distance calling plans
- Customizable, easy to use features managed online and by one touch controls on the Virtual Office telephone
- Simplifies your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity by enabling dial tone and presence anywhere you can get an Internet connection.
Hosted VOIP Service includes:
- Unlimited LD
- Find me and voicemail to email notification with wave file attachment
- Extension Dialing regardless of location
- Ring Groups for employees anywhere
- Conference Bridge included for large voice call meetings
- Call park / Call pick-up
- Caller-ID with name
- Call waiting
- Caller ID blocking
- Call transfers/blind and supervised
- Call forwarding
- Call park
- 3-way calling
- Do not disturb (DND)
- Direct dial telephone number
- Local time zone display (phone and messages)