Hosted MS Exchange Services
WHAT IS HOSTED EXCHANGE?
Email, collaboration and scheduling tools have become critical factors to the success of any business. Unfortunately, small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) often lack a large IT budget or in-house team to implement and maintain the sophisticated messaging software they need. Yet SMBs need this critical toolset in order to succeed in the marketplace.
WE HAVE A BETTER SOLUTION
Microsoft Exchange Server is used by the majority of large corporations for their email, calendars, contacts and files. The
Exchange 2013 server powers the full collaboration functions of Microsoft Outlook®, such as group calendars, contacts and
file-sharing. We provide the latest version of this as a hosted service.
You can subscribe to this on-demand service for a low monthly fee instead of paying tens of thousands of dollars upfront for expensive servers and software licenses, hiring specialist IT staff to install and maintain the system and being responsible for a 24x7 infrastructure. We let you focus on your core business.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 means that we provide all hardware and software, then run and maintain it for you in tier-4 datacenters. You pay a low monthly fee, and can access your email using Outlook® or Entourage® on your desktop, Outlook Web Access (OWA) in any Web browser, or wirelessly from a device like the BlackBerry®, Windows Mobile device,Android or iPhone.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH HOSTED EXCHANGE?
Redundant Tier 4 Data Centers
Enterprise grade hardware
Anti-Virus / Anti-Spam
• Access anywhere
• No hardware or software to buy
• 100% Secure and Confidential
• Use existing Internet connection
• Available – data is accessible anywhere and synchronized with all major wireless devices anytime
• Reduce capital outlays and TCO of on-premise systems
• Costs are known, predictable, and manageable
• Secure – data is stored in a securityrich data center environment
• Scalability. Pay as you grow model, no capacity limits
• No equipment or software purchase required. Easy installation
• BlackBerry Enterprise Server
• ActiveSync for Windows Mobile devices and iPhone
• Public Folders
• Hosted SharePoint Services
Call Today for a custom price quote (561) 503-2071