- Web access
- Mobile access
- Desktop access: Drag, drop and edit
- Desktop sync: online and offline desktop access
- Sub-folder sync and permissions
- Server Sync: Fast File Access Using Local Storage
- Store files of any size
- Unlimited storage capability
- Egnyte service is available with 150 GB, 1 TB or 3 TB of baseline online storage. Additional storage can be added to accounts at any time.
Personal Local Cloud – Deployed on a computer hard drive or direct-attached storage drive.
Office Local Cloud – Provides sync between a network-attached device (NAS) and online file server. Can be deployed on NETGEAR ReadyNAS network-attached storage (NAS) devices.
Enterprise Local Cloud – Provides sync between a virtual machine and the online file server. Can be deployed as a VMware® virtual appliance on any existing hardware, such as NetApp unified storage.
- Shared folders
- Easily upload files
- Unlimited permission-based folders
- File and folder access controls
- Automatic file versioning
- Automatic notification of file changes
- File locking and checkout
- Business partners: web browser and mobile access
- Simultaneous sharing with multiple customers and employees
- Share file and folder links
- Unified FTP solution for large file transfer and sharing
SSL encryption at all data touch points
Unlike email-based communication, which flows unprotected over the Internet, all communications with Egnyte, including continuous data backup and browser, and desktop-based requests, are secured using 256-bit AES encryption over SSL.
Secure data hosting and data redundancy
Egnyte servers are hosted at SAS 70 Type II compliant collocation facilities that feature 24/7 manned security, biometric access control, video surveillance and physical locks. Egnyte provides data replication with redundant independent RAID storage. Egnyte also integrates with client-side encryption services to provide complete end-to-end data encryption. Customers can define and manage their own encryption keys, enabling complete control over files from anywhere.
SAS 70 Type II, HIPAA, FINRA and Safe Harbor compliant
The Egnyte security approach is intended to ensure the highest level of protection to customers’ business critical data. Egnyte commits extensive resources to maintaining an enterprise-class security infrastructure, allowing customers to comply with HIPAA, FINRA and Safe Harbor requirements.
Central Visibility and Control
- File and folder permissions based on access levels
- Centralized administration
- Add users anytime
- Control user rights and access level
- User authentication
- Audit Reports
Continuous File Backup
- Automatic synchronization & backup of files
- Instantaneous web access of backed up files
- Easy file and folder restoration for disaster recovery
- Google Docs